A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; Analyze the habits and behaviors of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
According to the entity that manages it.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of buying an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What Cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile through the installed APIs.
Who are the Cookies we use
The external entities that provide cookies are detailed below, along with the purpose and duration of each of them:
* Owner: Google Inc. Purpose: we carry out the analysis of the audience and navigation of our page through the Google Analytics complement as well as the reproduction of videos through the YouTube platform. These cookies may be used to show you advertising based on your browsing history when you visit other web portals. These cookies are persistent.
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered on it change. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list.
Specifically, all browsers allow changes to be made that allow you to disable the cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below we show you through links how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser developed by following the instructions indicated in the following link.
On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as Google Inc services) used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider so that they obtain more information:
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org